208 hours of tutorial and practical work in B.Sc and M.Sc : Introduction to behavioral ecology; ecology; animal behavior; population biology
16 students supervised: one Phd student, 2 students in 2nd year MSc, 5 students in 1st year of MSc, 5 students in 3rd year of BSc, 3 students in 2nd year of BSc.
2014 – co-organizer, IMMUNINV, 12-14/05/14, Dijon, France.
2013 – co-organizer, SEFCA, 19-21/11/13, Dijon, France.
2011 – co-organizer, FJC, 16-17/6/11, Dijon, France.
Peer review for international journals
Biological Control; Bulletin of Entomological Research; Biological Journal of the Linnean Society; Ecological Entomology; Ecology and Evolution; Entomology, Ornithology & Herpetology; Environmental Science and Pollution Research; Insects; Journal of the Entomological Research Society; Journal of Economic Entomology; Journal of Experimental Biology; Functional Ecology; The Science of Nature; OENO One.
Check out my peer review profile on [publons]
– Susanne Foitzik, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany
– Grüter Christoph, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany
– Joël Meunier, University François Rabelais, Tours, France
– Jérôme Moreau, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France
– Yannick Moret, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France
– Francisca Segers, University Mainz, Mainz, Germany
– Denis Thiéry, INRA, Villenave d’Ornon, France