Currently, 2 PhD students: M. Lacombrade (biocontrol of the Asian hornet) and C. Vilarem (biocontrol of the Varroa mite)
16 students supervised: one Phd student, 2 students in 2nd year MSc, 5 students in 1st year of MSc, 5 students in 3rd year of BSc, 3 students in 2nd year of BSc.
2014 – co-organizer, IMMUNINV, 12-14/05/14, Dijon, France.
2013 – co-organizer, SEFCA, 19-21/11/13, Dijon, France.
2011 – co-organizer, FJC, 16-17/6/11, Dijon, France.
Peer review for international journals
Biological Control; Bulletin of Entomological Research; Biological Journal of the Linnean Society; Ecological Entomology; Ecology and Evolution; Entomology, Ornithology & Herpetology; Environmental Science and Pollution Research; Insects; Insectes sociaux; Journal of the Entomological Research Society; Journal of Economic Entomology; Journal of Experimental Biology; Functional Ecology; The Science of Nature; OENO One.
Check out my peer review profile on [publons]
– Susanne Foitzik, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany
– Grüter Christoph, University of Mainz, Mainz, Germany
– Joël Meunier, University François Rabelais, Tours, France
– Jérôme Moreau, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France
– Yannick Moret, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France
– Denis Thiéry, INRA, Villenave d’Ornon, France
– Angélique Vétillard, UT3, Albi, France
Photography [photoblog here], badminton, horse riding, hiking, travel.
May & June 2018: “Impacts Homme-Nature, la recherche in vivo » (Human and nature, science in vivo), Atheneum, Dijon (France)
Nov. & Dec. 2018: “Impacts Homme-Nature, la recherche in vivo » (Human and nature, science in vivo), square Darcy, Dijon (France)
Dec. 2018 to Feb. 2019: “Impacts Homme-Nature, la recherche in vivo » (Human and nature, science in vivo), University of Burgondy, Dijon (France)